Sunday, February 26, 2012

10 Scotts

High Tea at 10@Scotts eons ago - it was really great just that I didn't have time to blog about it. I shall try to clear up my backlogs (from months ago) by blogging about the places that I really enjoyed...
High tea was a highlight in my food diary - the menu is small but concise and it's unlimited servings of everything, including the tea (and you can change tea flavours too!). I would really love to re-visit this place, but there's so many other high tea places which I have yet to try :(

The sandwiches are soft and fluffy and they have ham&cheese with a nice hot mustard spread, smoked salmon (not particularly impressive) and egg sandwiches. I'm such a sucker for soft fluffy sandwiches and I would just waste stomach space eating them up one after another...
The crab cakes are particularly nice - extremely sweet crab meat with crispy batter and a creamy herb based sauce - I got 2 servings of this! Lazy persons way to enjoy crab meat instead of painfully digging through the shells...
Their fruit bowl which was very refreshing - they have this little fridge with many desserts/fruits/mixed vegetable dips etc as well as chicken liver pate (which I didn't try cos I didn't want to waste the whole huge jar)....Of course, their service was impeccable and we enjoyed the buffet and rolled off to shop after...
I really want to try the St Regis high tea next! Just need to look for a weekend where I don't have to work...
10 Scotts
Grand Hyatt Singapore
10 Scotts Road
Tel 67321234

No comments: