Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

This will be a non-food post to kick off 2010 cos I'm freaking full from dim sum lunch at Taste Paradise (which I shall blog about later) and I don't want to think about food for the moment.
It's new year's day today! I was too sluggy to blog yesterday, and I'm now too lazy to make a list of my fave and worst meals.

I watched Avatar 2 days back - and I think so far, I'm the only person I know who didn't like it :/ Considering I really like CGI stuff (the cgi was super nice!) but I didn't like the plot and I hated the parts where they kept rotating the camera round and round and round. Perhaps it's cos it's too long cos I liked final fantasy - advent children's cgis (which was a nice, short movie) and my attention span is terribly short (<2h)

Hope I remember to tear my carpark coupons properly (NOT 2009!) and hopefully I'll be busier from April onwards, than I've ever been in my life and hope everyone will pass and graduate!!
Studying makes me feel as if i have early onset dementia or something :/ my brain is a sieve :( I need ritalin!!!!!!!! (is it the equivalent of doping in sports??)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! :)

I'm too lazy to to make a list of my fave and worst meals.

Have a good year ahead!