Thursday, October 2, 2014

Windowsill Pies

 I've been wanting to try this place for eons, even my parents are hipper than me and have gone done once to eat their pies!! The horrors! I have been wanting to try the pies for so long, that my iPad screensaver is a photo of all their pies... I've finally finally finally gone down - they didn't have very many pies left (cos they were closing soon) so we got 2 contrasting flavours.

The lemon curd pie was awesome - luscious lemon curd, very mellow lemon flavours, with contrasting raspberry and sweet meringue. I'm not a big fan of the pie crust though.
We also had the s'mores pie which was very chocolatey - a bit too heavy going for my liking. I wanted to da-pao the lemon pie but I forgot (cos we went to explore the area after that).

Windowsill Pies
78 Horne Road
Singapore 209078
Tel 90047827

No comments: