Thursday, November 15, 2007

La Pizzaiola

I read about La Pizzaiola from ieatishootipost and being very kaypoh, and since they deliver to my house, I decided to try it.
I tried the Quattro Formagi and the Prosciutto E Fungi ($13.90 each, for a 12" pizza).
They're thin crust pizzas and they're quite generous with the toppings.
I find the tomato base a bit too salty for my liking, cos I prefer the more sour, slightly less salty kind, but then again, I don't really like my food to be salty.
I quite like the Quattro Formagi - it's Blue cheese, Emmental Cheese, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
The base isn't as thin as those you'll find at Al Dente, for example, and it's quite doughy. For the price, I say it's not bad - beats pizza hut and canadian pizza though!

La Pizzaiola

43 Holland Drive

#01-63 Holland Village

Singapore 270043

Tel: 6779 5502

Delivery to selected areas only

Click here to go to their Website

No comments: