Friday, October 24, 2008

Tori Q

On Monday I had this incredible craving for Tori Q (sudden onset, no precipitating event) and I even contemplated driving all the way down to town, parking at Wheelock and walking over to Taka just to get my Tori Q. Which is a feat for me since I'm so lazy to go anywhere out of the way.
It sort of reminds me of the way Haruki Murakami described hunger in 'The Second Bakery Attack" (I'm quite tempted to put <<>> because we always have to do that for book titles in Chinese compositions last time!).

Btw, I really like Haruki Muraki he's probably my favourite author cos the writing style is very flow-y and it's very easy to read (unlike Neil Gaiman where the sentences don't flow smoothly, but of course, this is just my opinion).

I used to eat this pretty often (like minimum once a week in secondary school), from Taka basement foodcourt, and the yummy bacon and cheese takopachi. And the pancake fish.
Anyway, my sister so kindly bought me my Tori Q from J8.

So that's the end of my Tori Q craving.

Since this is a food blog, the tori Q set that I eat is Set B ($5.20) which has 2 sticks of normal chicken, 1 stick of chicken balls, and 1 stick of chicken and green peppers. They don't have that automated rice machine which gives exact amounts of rice anymore.

No comments: