Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Since it's Halloween, I shall blog a festive post!I don't know what the heck these agricultural produce are, but they can be found in the fruits and vegetable section of the Paragon supermarket. They're super mutated and look like they came right out of the Chernobyl accident. (I think they're supposed to be pumpkins?) Someone even put this ugly looking thing amongst all the pretty genetically modified pumpkins (not me!)
It really looks like the pumpkin things were infected with millions of viral warts and yikes this is starting to remind me of the STD lectures with all the caluliflower groweths everywhere!
This post is courtesy of Jane, who so excitedly told me that I have to see the 'fungating fruit'
-_-"
*Edit: I've just found online that they actually breed these things specially for Halloween! Freaking gross man! I feel like using liquid nitrogen to burn the warts off! In fact, they even say on the website that "These heavily warted pumpkins and gourds are NOT diseased! They are bred specifically to have the warts. In fact, it has taken over 10 generations of breeding to obtain the size and consistency of warting for these varieties!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha. Is that really a pumpkin? Looks weird. Happy Halloween~ :D