Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Provence - Kaya Wassant (croissant)

I'll make this short and sweet - my school's killing me! Hope I don't age 5 yrs in the next 9months!!!!!!:/ Provence has a new wassant (croissant) flavour - on top of the usual custard (my fave) and chocolate, there's kaya. It's 60 cents per kaya wassant and it's as fresh, as soft and maybe even slightly more fragrant than the other two. I think the layer of kaya is spread too thin for my liking - can hardly taste it (but I have no problem smelling it). Maybe it's cos I like kaya too much and I usually put a rather thick layer onto my bread.

Btw, I'm spelling Wassant cos they pronounce it that way - in fact, when I called to order croissants, the guy didn't understand me until he figured out that I was calling his Wassants 'croissants'. Ok I didn't check the exact spelling - hope I'm spelling it correctly!

Provence
17A Lorong Liput
Holland Village
Tel: 6467 6966

No comments: