Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dean and Deluca



Tried Dean and Deluca at Central on a weekday. The queue is insane on weekends. Though I must say that the food is very underwhelming and I was not impressed at all by my bagel cos it was hard and dry and the cream cheese was spread so thinly that I could hardly taste it. The scrambled eggs were a bit too runny but tasted creamy enough.

The pancakes fared much better.
I definitely wont be queuing here. I'm feeling that the local food has been very uninspiring lately and it's extremely expensive for something u could easily make at home. Oh well.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey there. I just tried Dean and Deluca recently too, and I was very disappointed with their food and service too! I would love if you could check out my review on them. Thank you :)