Saturday, January 19, 2013

Doodle

I feel that I have to blog about Doodle cos I've been patronizing it lots in the last few months (before starting my new posting where I'm cooped up for lunch) and I really like the place. The last time I was able to roam free for lunch I went over and got myself some comforting pasta.  
From the same people who started Salad Stop, Doodle is a cafe which specializes in pastas with a twist.
They have many different types of pastas - ranging from locally inspired laksa, Thai tom yum, Indian tandoori chicken pasta etc. But if you're feeling unadventurous, there's always the old staples like carbonara, Bolognese or arrabbiata sauce.

My favourite (not that I have been trying many different kinds since once I find something I like I tend to stick with) is the Sweet spot, which has tender pulled pork with a sweet wine based sauce. Very homely, comforting and filling (usually I will be very satiated and sleepy after this meal).

Paired with a small Caesar salad and iced lemon tea, the set is a very affordable $15 nett.

Doodle
8 Sinaran Road
#02-01 Oasia Hotel, Singapore 307470

No comments: