Monday, December 9, 2013

Kith - Quayside Isle Sentosa


Postcall brunch at Kith at Quayside Isle - I wanted to go to Coastes initially, but it rained and the sand would have been soggy. Main aim was to get a bit of fresh air and relax a bit before concussing on my bed. 

Smoked salmon paired with caviar sounded way too good to pass up for breakfast, so it was the obvious choice (for me, at least). The beans were pretty good considering I'm not a baked beans fan. Poached egg was so so - one of mine had a perfect yolk, the other was overcooked. It's not bad, I think it was around $18 or $20.

Of course, after spending the last 24h in aircon, it's always good to get a bit of fresh air, but along with the nice fresh air, there were annoying flies and random insects (one of which got stuck in my avocado mayo - gross). 

I quite like the strawberry smoothie here - not too sweet, and the yogurt taste is pretty strong too. 

Kith
#01-08 QUayside Isle
31 Ocean Way
Singapore
Tel 67349007
Daily 8am to 10pm

No comments: