Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tags Reply

Yikes I haven't been replying my tags! To the taggers: I really appreciate your tags just that I'm a procrastinator in replying them :/

<julie>: hellooo the next time u wanna rest ur legs in town call me out to the canteen at shaw cente or the very pretty ps cafe at palais okayyy!
<xq>: i agree tt royal coop is sucky. was v disgusted with the food the only time i went
Actually, I only go to royal copenhagen because it's near Taka, which I happen to be at the moment. I sometimes go to coffee club too. Tired legs can't walk all the way to shaw and palais!

<ice>: hellooo next time u wanna go iggy's call out loudly to me! :O
I will! But I want to go Gunther's first!;D

<emily>: i love the cappellini, i've been having cravings for it! anyway when are you going to gunther's?
I don't think I'll be going to Gunthers anytime soon, but hopefully I'll get there! Yum I like the capellini too! Which explains why I went to Brown Sugar and ate pasta (which really can't compare).

<anna>: i think u should format ur wish such that u can strike off the restaurants u visited... <anna>: argh i forgot the word 'list'.. =S
I can't do the html code for strikeback onto the blog list. Cos it's some widget thing then I can't do strike off. Haiz!
<
WRX-STi>: Nice food michelle! :) I'm so hungry now. :(
<WRX-STi>: haha. Portsdown road! I love that place - the roads are twisty and quiet so i can flex my 300hp & symmetrical AWD; and not to mention, Good Food and Nice Ambience oso! The pasta looks good! will go there one day! :)
Hello WRX STi, I also get very hungry at night blogging and looking at all the food that I've eaten:( The food's at Pietrasanta slightly cheaper than other places and it's v near school! Free carpark too! :P

<xq>: blog faster!
Faster than you! :P

<fish>: i think my com is v slow...it takes quite long to load the 2 sidebars. looks gd though.
It loads quite fast on my comp. Oh no is anyone else having problem loading the sidebars too? :/

<anonymous>: hey,when does the dbs 1-for-1 offer end at persimmon?is it only valid during wkdays?thanks (:
I think it's valid till 30th Sept. More info can be found on their website.

<veldaa>: heyys! my family went to brown sugar recently and thought that the lamb rack and pork belly was really good((: but you only gave it 3 stars overallllll..
Hello Velda! It's 3 stars cos I didn't like my pasta and I think desserts were only ok. The lamb was very nice though. Perhaps I had very high expectations. But I will def try the mains next time :)

1 comment:

red fir said...

LOL! What a funny post haha.