Monday, December 29, 2008

Tom's Palette

I've been to ice cream heaven thanks to my brother's friend (this is super outdated - if anyone is going to Toms and you're near my house PLEASE TELL ME :D tom-pang and help me buy i'll pay you back and be eternally greatful!)The flavours I tried - the much coveted sea salt caramel cheesecake, which is the best I've tasted - smooth creamy sweet and salty at the same time, with the strong taste of caramel. And there's this wonderfully smooth aftertaste of cheesecake.

Chocolate was extremely chocolatey - chocolate lovers will be extremely pleased withTom's Chocolate ice ceram. Though I'm not a huge fan of chocolate... The black sesame is really fragrant - I can smell eat before I eat it and there's so much sesame packed into the ice cream it looks like a frozen creamy version of the Chinese sesame paste dessert. Though I feel as if I'm going to get a sore throat after eating this cos it's quite scratchy.

I've also tried the White Chocolate and Cranberry, but it's not really spectacular, since the salted caramel cheesecake is so good.

Although it beats Udders hands down (please ignore the stars, I was un-enlightened at that time), since I hate tramping all the way down past the ERP and expensive carpark (carpark is crucial for me), I have been parasiting and eating Tom's ice cream when other people buy it. Plus, there isn't anything for me to do in that area, other than to irritate the nasty First (the worst) Thai woman >:D

I'm sure that a tub of the salted caramel cheesecake won't last 2 days in my freezer... but for now I'll have to be content with my Tillamook Vanilla Bean and Dreyers Toasted Almond Ice cream till after pros :\
Tom's Palette
100 Beach Road
#01-25 Shaw Leisure Gallery
Tel: 6296 5239
Mon-Thu: 11am-8.30pm
Fri & Sat: 11am-10.30pm
(Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)

3 comments:

red fir said...

You finally went Tom's! =) Or was these da-bao-ed?

m said...

Dapao-ed. The only time I ever went near toms it was closed :( But dapaoed is good, got MORE ;)

Sihan said...

oh pls don't start about the sea salt caramel cheesecake icecream.. *shudders*.. it was sooo good! haha. I wish i cld dabao some too! haha.