Saturday, July 7, 2007

F&M Pecan and Date Cookies

Everytime i hear Fortnum and Mason I'll think of the Clotted Cream Cookies (which is really creamy and buttery). I've only eaten them once, when I went to London about 2 years back. Since then, I've seen the Clottedn Cream Cookies in Takashimaya food hall, but the hefty price of $15 is such a deterrent. I love free things. This is given by my brother's friend, and it's Peacan and date cookies. It's a fragrantly creamy biscuit, and the buttery aftertaste isn't oily like the cheapskate kind. And they put a half peacan (hardly see whole peacans here cos they're so ex). Anyway, since the F&M cookie selection here is rather limited, I doubt tt you'll find this here, but if you're feeling indulgent, go try the clotted cream biscuits - they're really good :D



1 comment:

deslucent said...

mich forgot to add that the warning label you can vaguely make out on the packaging of Cookie Monster stats "Warning: Just a toy. Do not consume."