Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sushi Tei

Went to Sushi Tei Holland V for dinner in preparation for night call. I haven't gone there for so long - they've changed their menu. And we got to sit upstairs (cheap thrill - never gone up before), and you have to take off your shoes and sit in pseudo japanese tables. I ordered a mini salmon don ($6), as well as a crab and avocado salad ($8? or is the salmon thing $8 and this one $6?? eeps I can't remember) The crab and avocado salad was very yummy cos I like avocado and any salad with avocado I will like. Anyway, it's jus tnormal lettuce leaves and a bit of purplecabbage and carrot.
I like crab meat - I think that crabstick (the fake crab meat roll that you get at yongtaufoo stalls) is one of the best imitation foods cos it really tastes like crab legs. The next best imitation food is charsiew (I used to eat the vegeterian char siew rice and not know that it was fake meat in sec school).
Fish is eating yakiniku don, which is beef and is a better quality version of yoshinoya.

No comments: