Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

I wanted to put this post with one of my up and coming posts, the Coffee Showcase, but then I decided not to cos it'll be too long. Anyway, this is my ramblings about my latest posting don't read it if you're only interested in food cos this isn't a food review.

I'm v sad my posting is over cos it's been super duper extremely fun! It's probably the best 8 weeks (minus 1 week of tests) I've had in a long time, especially last 2 weeks (the whole dept is v teaching oriented and there was directed learning and many many tutorials which increased my knowledge exponentially).

Highly amusing things I've learnt/heard:

Student: He smokes 15 beadie (a type of Indian cigarette) everyday.
Tutor V: B.D? You mean he smokes 15 sticks in the morning and 15 sticks at night?

Tutor H: What do you get when you pray too much?
Student: Clergyman's Knee (tutor wanted to tell us about Pope John Paul and osteoporosis)

Tutor: Your presentation is like Red Cliff.

P,P,P,P,P,L! (Don't wait for the 5 Ps to appear - because a lawsuit will follow)

Calluses are not Callosities (what dogs get when they lie on the floor too much)

Equinus is tip toes

Orang Utans..............

The foot is more developed than the hand (I always thought it was the other way round)

Only 40% of people can flex their little fingers without flexing the other fingers

"Everything can be done better - like finding your wife!"

Low (Lau) is pronounced like cow

Presenting complain of pain and more pain

On wearing blue: "I feel like a Smurf"
"Smurfs are small and cute!"

I did the most retarded thing for my test: got the name mixed up because the other name (on the sign) started with Mr. :/

No comments: