Friday, May 25, 2007

Freshly Snack

I like the Japanese Pancake Fish which has redbean inside. When I was much younger, I'll enjoy my trips to Yamaha in Yaohan (the now Plaza Sing) cos i'll get to eat the fish pancake :D

Anyway, in Central, which is Japanese food heaven, I chanced upon this interesting store selling mini pancake fish.

It's $4 for a bag of 10 fishes
And look how cute and small they are! Mini pancake fish :D
There are about 6 flavours, including chocolate, cream (nice!), strawberry, green tea, red bean, cheese and i can't remember the last flavour. The strawberry is my favourite - it tastes like the cream one but it has the yan-yan strawberry taste. (Yan Yan the biscuit sticks that you can dip into strawberry or chocolate cream)
They also sell mini doughnuts with chocolate, nuts, maplesyrup, icing sugar etc

Freshly Snack Marcial Kobe

The Central #B1-40

Tel 65347726

No comments: