Saturday, September 1, 2007

Gobi

Gobi dessert not desert.

I like Central - it's bursting with so many stalls which I've yet to try! And it's really exciting! I want to try Ma Maison (which has another branch at Bugis but I still want to try it), the Waraku pasta, Grains, and more stalls at the basement. And they have so many dessert stores :D Apart from the very pink design, the deserts look really good! A carousel menu

This picture reminds me of the Never-ending-insatiable-appetite in the Bishibashi game. You can either have a box of 6 or a box of 12. The box of 12 costs $23.80. Not bad for a gift - it's pretty impressive and tastes good.

I quite like the pink macaron, which is called Sweet Somethings. It's a pink macaron shell which encases fresh strawberries and cream. THe Smell The Roses, which has the purple swan like thing is also nice, and it has almond tupip, lavander infused cream topped ith voilet meringues.

This is called Cupid. It's light cheese mousse piped into a handmade white chocolate hat. Pretty unique.

Gobi

6 Eu TOng Sen Street

#01-27 THe Central

Singapore 059817

Tel 65348187

(They have another outlet at Katong Mall)

www.gobi.com.sg

No comments: